CAN I SAY TAT I'M THE HAPPIEST WOMEN ON EARTH RITE NOW????!!!!!! I JUST COULND'T BELIEVED IT... WE GT BK TOGETHER!!!!!! i'm sosososososososososososo SUPER DUPER HAPPY rite NOW.....Although we are frens for the past few daes, i juz cant gt used to the way he treated mi.. it's lyk reali FRENS u noe.. as for todae, i went over to his parents newly open food stall to help up and oso to wait for him to cum bk frm work.. i help up as much as i can as i'm not injected so i cant touch the food in the stall.. soon later he came bk, and we went up to his place as he needs to take his shower and all... when i step into his house... the whole kitchen is in a MESS!!! everything was everywhere k.. all the unwashed dishes, pots and so ON AND ON AND ON... due to both his parents are busy at the food stall they gt no time to tidy up the house and the worse thing is his sisters aren't doin all tis chores.. he was quite piss when he saw the mess.. so i decided to clean up the mess in the kitchen which seems lyk it had not been tidy up for the pass 1 week???!! the washing was tiring... MANI MANI MANI things to was and MANI MANI MANI areas to clean.. in the middle he came in to give mi a hand.. i appreciate it alot.. after the cleaning and washin for abt an hour i guess?? then i proceed to help him with the cutting of vegetables in the living room as his parents needs help on it.. so we quickly cut them and pack them up and bring it down to them..
we came bk to his place for dinner.. brought bk some food frm the stall.. we had nasi lemak... the sambal was SEDUP man! after the dinner we rested for awhile and decide to go down to help his parents to close the shop..
At that time i was tired and suddenly the feeling is bk.. those things came floating in my mind and i didn't noe why my tears drop infront of him.......... he asked mi y.. i didn't say anithing. he asked izzit b'coz i'm tired? i shake my head and kept quiet... we headed downstairs.. but my tears juz came stop flowing lyk a BURSTED tap... he pulled mi aside.. he uses his hand to wiped off my tears and asked mi y again... finally i burst out saying tat i'm juz now use to him treating mi lyk a fren and not used to him not holding my hands and not used to him not kissing mi.... he repiled.. does it makes mi feel better if he kiss mi.. i said yes.. he kissed mi on my forehead... i asked him again.. but... but does ur kisses juz to makes mi feel better? or izzit a sincere kiss for mi... he said its juz to make mi feel better.. AT TAT VERI CRITICAL TIME i felt tat i'm the most tragical women on earth and i started crying again... i didnt wan to look at him in his eyes... SUDDENLY HE HUG MI!!!! and he asked mi will i ever lied to him again lyk wad i did... i said NO I SWEAR I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.. IF I EVER DO IT AGAIN HE CAN IGNORE MI FOREVER... i hugged him so close to mi as i never never wanna lose him again... after all tis i reali noe how much he meant to mi and how much i love him.. and how much i need him by my side all the time in the rest of my life... he forgave mi and asked mi not to do it again.. i knew that he loves mi as much as i love him...
FROM NOW ON I'LL TREASURE U WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND SOUL... I PROMISE!! ~HAPPILY EVER AFTER~
OK PPL~ i noe u guys muz be thinking its so dramatic rite?? but it's ture ok!
I'M SO SO SO SO HAPPY RITE NOW!!
I LOVE U MORE THAN ANIONE ELSE KAEX!
lastly, i wanna thanks all my buds around mi who cares abt mi as much as he does.. i reali appreciate u guys as my frens...
i wanna thanks
Qin, Bing, Yvonne, GRJ, Jessie...
I LOVE U GUYS MANI MANI!!
*/MUACKX/*
I'M SO HAPPI, I'M SO HAPPI, I'M SO HAPPI 'I'M SO HAPPI, I'M SO HAPPI, I'M SO HAPPI