SO EXCITED TO BLOG!
HEHE
Exams ended! My life's back to
M)PHOSIS bugis!!
started workin on Sat, full shift
there wasnt a single manager on tat dae la.. then i muz do the closing!!
WTH?! i had not been workin for so long
i seriously dunno how is the procedure lyk!!
it reali makes mi crack my brains and recall lolx..
luckily, i did it correctly.. keke..
sun i gt my gastric..
it's MONDAE again!!
i dun have mondae blues...
hehe.. i recovered frm my gastric, HOORAY~
when to work!! so in love wit the new shop now!
it's all renovated NICELY..
I MEAN REALI NICELY!!
so proud to be workin in there man!
***************************DOUBTS***********************
comom down and take a look urself!
I SWEAR I MEAN WAD I SAID!
now let mi tell u guys abt the shop..
it's real cool!
clothes cant go "MISSING" again!
there are sensors now! yeah!
MORE
there are cam all over the shop man.. it's lyk the bosses is watching us 24/7
when u r not doin ur work.. the call comes in mins man!!
hehex..
the funniest part is not this!
there is a com placed in the stock rm on the dinning table..
so whenever i'm having mi break i'll be watchin the cust do stupid actions out there
and OSO their ATTITUDES of coz!
then mi and my managers will come in together the make fun of them lahz!
i reali loves the renovation
iT brings LIFE to M)PHOSIS!!!
and i gt something to say lahz!
FU*K la..
now we muz do customer service all b'coz of
_ _ _ _ DANO lah..
the boss emphasis tat even they set the prices low but the still provide gd cust service, which i agree lahz..
but why oso M)phosis..
*PIANG*
they diff u noe...
their stocks all outside ours is all inside lah!
u noe how tired to go
IN & OUT, IN & OUT, IN & OUT, IN & OUT, IN & OUT IN & OUT, IN & OUT
FOR THE WHOLE DAE?
we onli gt 1 hr of break a dae lol!
PLUS, THE STOCK RM IS WAY SMALLER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE!
wan our life oso dun need torture us lyk tat de ma!!!!!!!!!!
WE JUZ GT TO BARE WIT IT! BOSS MA!
GUESS WAD?
on the 1st dae of work i saw SIM students in the shop
tat LADY WHO KEPT STARRING AT MI IN A CLASS!!!
I DUNNO WADS HER NAME LAHZ
ALL I NOE IS TAT ONE WHO QIN TOLD MI VERI NOISE DURING LESSONS
& GT ALOT OF TATTOS ONE
i stared at her lol!
todae i saw someone again!!
THIS TIME ROUND WASNT A GAL!
IT'S A GUY!
----------------------guessing--------------------
IT'S KEN FRM MY CLZ
so surprise lahz.. he wasnt wit ZOE but wit another gal lol
~~~~~~~~~I'M WONDERING~~~~~~~~
WHO WILL I SEE ON WED