______________Lets start off wit yesterdae ok? i'm too tired to even on my com la.. so i shall compile everything together now!!
as usual went to work yesterdae... he fetch mi frm work and headed to KAP. he wanted to discuss abt my b'dae chalet thingy and blablabla~~~
so i took some pictures of him!!! he look FUNNY lah!
later i gt a sudden impluse of wantin to take pictures wit HAMBURGULAR... keke..
Todae_____
went swim swim wit Bing.. wanted to tan tan... the sun was to bright and sunny lol!!!
but when i REACHED there.... my butt was not even warm in the water... THE RAIN STARTED!!! dammmm rain..
spoiler lah..
I WONDER WHY WHEN EVER I WANNA TAN.....IT RAINS!!!
TELL U SOMETHING.. i lurve him more than u!! MuAhAHAhHHA
You're CUTE AND WHITE~ ***mUaCkXxXXx***
HE"S MINE!!! I'M FALLING FOR HIM~~~
hE'S fEeEeeLLiIiINnNngGgG HIGH!
hahahax... MONKEY BUSINESS~
oHhHh HE's TOUCHIN HIMSELF~~
Face sliming position~ (i taught him tis!!)
________
fAlling asleep ZzZzZzzz
he's tryin to act CUTE..____ but he's CUTE! TO MI...
___DUN ACT!