FU*K
i flung my ECONS & IOM
result was out on the 1st dec, sara check it for my as i gt to work..
BUT I REALI REALI FELT DISAPPOINTED
I STUDIED THE HARDEST FOR BOTH OF TIS SUB YET I FLUNG IT!!!
i study reali hard for econs u noe...
*DISAPPOINTED*
now i have to go for my sub paper on the 11th dec..
moodless for it now.
Bought tis reali unique white bag yesterdae, before work. i went into the shop which i had been wantin to go in for a long long tym since it's open, but i didnt gt to reach bugis early.. guess who i saw went i went in? hahax.. i saw Joyce frm yhss my junior. she's workin there for 2 mths and
I DIDN'T SEE HER AT ALL LOL~ aiya.. nvm even if i see her i still dun get staff price.. too bad coz she's juz a part timer... nvm coz i still lyk it LOTS! gonna carry it tml...

OH YA! i gt my 1st x'mas present few daes back! hehe.. SO HAPPI~
when down to creative sales on tues if i'm not wrong, wit yummie boy..
actually, my purpose of goin there is to buy tis for him.. but after i gt it for him.. i was lyk..
BLOODY HELL I OSO WAN A 6GB NEEON!! "GET FOR MI TOO LEH" (in my heart..)
by lookin at my expression.. he knew i wan it too!
SO HE GT IT FOR MI TOO!
hehe so it's lyk we gt it for ourself la.. but we treat it as x'mas gift la. i dun wanna waste $$$ animmore.. *BROKE*

THANK YOU YUMMIE~
Labels: DISAPPOINTED+EXCITED+HAPPY