YESTERDAE, A BOX OF 6 MAC LIPGLOSS
TODAE, ESPRIT GIFT CERTIFICATE FRM FANA & INTAN!!!
before heading to jess's place, meet up wit boy for dinner.. we had dinner at marina square, Pizza Hut.
I SWEAR TATS THE BEST OF THE BEST PIZZAHUT I HAD BEEN TO!!
the services there is totally 100% PERFECT!
the way tat lady served is GOOD PERFECT!
she keep coming to us and ask us is the food ok? when i feel cold, she quickly took a glass of warm water to mi.. after i use the tissue for the 1st time she quickly, changed it to a brand new piece. when she notice the sauce is finishing, she replaced it for us! when we are done.. she took a few pieces for tissue and wet it HERSELF and pass it to us... she did tis all by herself u NOE??? i think she's THE BEST oF THE BeSt PERSON I EVER MET!!!!
but the bad part was we have been saying "THANK YOU" for at least 10 times can! *TIRING*
later headed to jessie's place!
I'm back from Jess's 18th Birthday Party!!!
i'm so happy i get to see so many mates THERE!! i had not seen them for YEARS can! EXP AIN & FANA!!!
I REALI MISS THEM SO MUCH!!!
didn't reali get to take pics over at jess's place as it's kinda crowded in the room..
but i gt to take some on our way back wit them!!!
I MISS HER DAE & NITE
WAD AN INTERESTING PHOTO

This IS SCARY CAN???

AIN & HER SELF ADMIRING AGAIN!

*MUACKX FANA*
ONE OF THE BEST PRESENT I'VE GT